RHBPA Meeting Minutes – Wednesday, May 11th, 2016
Attendees: Julie Maedl, Ann Fisher-Bale, Ann Busch, Janet Lyndaker, Keith Bond, Donna McCloy, Vonda Westcott
The meeting was called to order at 8:12 AM by Vice President Julie Maedl.
Treasurers Report: Current balance – $3,982.58. There are no bills.
- Membership Month – Julie has spoken to a couple of people about joining to add to our membership.
- Music In The Park – July 17th
- Tents/Tables/Port-a-Potty: Julie reported that the tents, tables and port-a-potty have been rented.
- Music: Dave Stockton and The Blind Leading the Blind have been confirmed for music.
- Wineries: Leonard Oakes, Schulze, Vizcarra Vineyards. Barker Brewery will represent craft beer. Ann B is also waiting to hear from 810 Mead Works as to whether they are interested.
- Chocolate: Della’s Chocolate will participate.
- Farm Markets: Ann B will check with the local farm market (John LePard) to see if they want to participate. Julie will contact Harris Farm Markets to ask if they would be interested.
- Goat Chip Bingo: Sara is available and will provide the goat for this event.
- RH Community Library: Julie reported that Rebecca Schweigert asked if the Library could participate. This was approved.
- Publicity: Ann B will check with her brother-in-law to see if he can give us a price on posters. Julie will talk with Patt about doing flyers, tickets and postcards. Ann F-B will check with the Village to confirm they are doing an ad this year. Julie will try to get a picture for a newspaper feature.
- Caterer: It is Darrell’s turn so Ann B will see if he is interested.
- Door Prize: Donna said FMC will provide the basket for the door prize. Julie will ask Wendy if she can contact her friend about the overnight stay as part of the basket.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:58 AM. The next meeting will be Wednesday, June 8th at 8:00 AM at Darrell’s.