RHBPA Meeting Minutes – Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
Attendees: Julie Maedl, Ann Fisher-Bale, Ann Busch, Janet Lyndaker, Donna McCloy, Don Scott, Sara Reed, Wendy Wutz, Vonda Westcott
The meeting was called to order at 8:09 AM by Vice President Julie Maedl.
Treasurers Report: Current balance – $2,984.08. Scholarship award of $500 was paid to Emma Lindke. Other bills include posters, postcards, flyers, Facebook posting and Union Sun. Also payment was made in advance for tents.
Music In The Park – July 17th
- Tents/Tables/Port-a-Potty: Julie reported that the tents will go up on Saturday. Help will be needed about 1:30 to set up chairs and tables.
- Music: There is a change in the music as Dave Stockton will not be playing. Mike Hartman will be playing instead. Blind Leading the Blind is confirmed. Janet will be getting checks for payment from MATABC.
- Wineries: Leonard Oakes, Schulze, Vizcarra Vineyards. Barker Brewery will represent craft beer. 810 Mead Works will be there as well. Ann left tickets and flyers at the wineries and Della’s Chocolates. Ice will be provided by the firemen. Vonda will unlock the Scout House for access to the restrooms.
- Chocolate: Della’s Chocolate will participate.
- Farm Markets: Ann B has farm markets set. Vizcarra will need another table for their baked goods.
- Goat Chip Bingo: Sara is all set for this event. It was decided to split payouts as follows: 35% to RHBPA, 10% for goat chip “drop” and 5% for name drawn.
- RH Community Library: They are all set to participate.
- Parking: The Lutheran Church has advised that there is to be no parking on their lawn. The DPW will rope off the area to prevent parking.
- Caterer: Keith Bond will provide food. Greg will get hot dogs, rolls, condiments and water as well as provide his grill and barbequing skills!
- Door Prize: Donna said FMC will provide the basket for the door prize. Wendy will get the Gift Certificate for Russell’s.
- Publicity: We have 10 signs. There are leftover signs for the Middleport Festivities and Wendy will use these to make more for next year.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:58 AM. The next meeting will be Wednesday, August 10th at 8:00 AM at Darrell’s.