Next Meeting: Wed, June 14 at 8AM at Darrell’s
Members present: Julie Maedl, Janet Lyndaker, Donna McCloy, Brendan Dymes, Dave Stockton, Keith Bond , Ann Bush, Ann Fisher-Bale
Treasurer’s Report: Balance of $3585.08
Upcoming Music in the Park Event
- The Moon Hunters Band may be able to play for the hour before Easy St. Big Band. We should know by the next meeting.
- Dave Stockton suggested we contact John Hotaling to participate in the event this year. He makes wooden wine bottle holders and other wood crafted items. Ann Busch will contact him.
- Ann Fisher-Bale volunteered to design an event flyer and redesign the tickets.
- Donna McCloy said they could print them on the FMC printer. Julie said the flyers and posters should go up 3 weeks in advance, about mid July.
- Julie said there are 72 wine glasses left from last year. Ann Busch will order 12 dozen more glasses from the Print Shop in Medina.
- Wineries participating: Leonard Oakes, Schulze, 810 Meadworks and Vizcarra Vineyards. Barker Brewing is also participating.
- We all need to promote this event to our family and friends and sell as many presale tickets as possible!
- It was decided that we should provide the portable toilets this year since we are anticipating a good turnout.