Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Attendees: Greg Zakrzewski, Julie Maedl, Ann Fisher-Bale, Janet Lyndaker, Ann Busch, Sarah Reed, Keith Bond, Vonda Westcott
The meeting was called to order at 8:10 AM by Greg Zakrzewski.
Treasurer’s Report $4,594.58 (minus $135 check to be written to Mahar)
- Goat Chip Bingo – July 4th. A profit of approximately $285 was realized. Discussed benefits of combing with Music In The Park event next year.
- Music In The Park – July 19th. We made$718.61. Last year our profit was only $95. Julie reported we did not receive a bill for the port-a-potty so she will call Mahar to check with them.
- Tree Decoration – trees will be up by November 30th and must be decorated by December 4th in time for Tree Lighting ceremony on December 5th. Ann and Vonda will decorate the RHBPA tree. All in attendance said they will bring 2 dozen cookies. Please bring to Methodist Church by 5:45 PM.
- Holiday Meeting – Annual Dinner Meeting will be held at Mr. Bond’s Diner on Wednesday, January 20th. Committee: Ann Fisher-Bale, Jan Lyndaker, and Ann Busch. Greg said he will get wine (3 red, 3 white, and 3 blush). He will also bring cheese & crackers and Julie has an appetizer she can bring. A speaker is needed. Vonda suggested inviting the librarian to give us an overview of what she has done in the library, new programs available, etc. Greg will contact her.
- Faces & Places – Ann F-B said the holiday edition would be coming out on December 11th. There is also a web banner on the website.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:48 AM.
Next meeting will be Wednesday, December 9th at Darrell’s.