RHBPA Meeting Minutes – Wednesday, April 12th 2017
Attendees: Greg Zakrzewski, Ann Busch, Keith Bond, Janet Lyndaker, Julie Maedl, Vonda Westcott
The meeting was called to order at 8:20 AM by President Greg Zakrzewski.
- Scholarship – Greg is dropping off the paperwork this week.
- Evening Meeting – Greg will continue to try to make arrangements for another evening meeting and will keep us posted.
- Music In The Park – Sunday, August 6th at Rotary Park:
- Music – Easy Street Big Band is confirmed. Dave Stockton was not aware that the date had been changed from the 3rd Sunday in July and is already booked elsewhere on August 6th. Julie will see if Mike Hartman is available.
- Wineries participating are: Schulze Winery, Leonard Oakes Winery. Ann will confirm with Becker Farms, Barker Brewery, and Meadworks.
- Discussion on tents – discussed keeping the 2nd tent. We would need 3 pop up tents if we decided to drop it. If anyone has another one or two tents (pop up) we could use, please contact Ann Busch.
- Glasses – we will need to order more. Julie will advise how many we have and Ann B will contact them. It was decided to change the color (not sure if a color was decided on).
- Gift Basket – It was suggested we have 3 prizes; one for overnight stay at Russell’s or Salvatore’s; a second with a basket of gift cards from local stores/businesses; third would be the basket donated by FMC.
- We also discussed preparing a list of the wineries and other vendors participating in the event as a thank you.
- We will hand out to those attending MITP. Greg will have his secretary do it when we have all the information.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:01 AM. The next meeting will be Wednesday, May 10th at 8:00 AM at Darrell’s.